UBA (Universal Basic Asset) is a more accessible DAO and a platform for SocialFi innovations. Founded by a community in Canada, UBA was launched in Sep 2021.
We are looking to add to the team a Moderator who can assist users with technical problems and other related services.
If you are an efficient communicator with excellent English, are familiar with Social Media especially Telegram, and love exploring new territory, this role is for you.
As Moderator on Telegram Group, you will be able to:
- Assist users from all over the world to navigate UBA Blockchain
- Write tutorials and explainers simplifying technical content for the average user
- Learn and explain the latest developments in a fast-growing platform and industry
You will be expected to:
- Respond to user questions in a timely and accurate way
- Identify user challenges and explain how related features can help
- Analyze and report bugs with the product
- Share feature requests and user feedback with the team
- Process technical information into simple, digestible content
We expect candidates to have the qualifications below:
- At least 2 Years of experience as a Moderator or similar CS role
- Strong command in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- High empathy with users less knowledgeable about blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Ability to handle all types of user questions politely and patiently, with assertiveness when necessary
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extra points if you are passionate and knowledgeable about UBA Blockchain.
How to Apply
If you think you are up for it, apply to us right away and send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!